Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with bridging private network over another private network

kelloggs4life
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a direct link through fibre to a regulator's office from my HQ. We connect to this regulator's local secured network via a VPN tunnel. I also have 3 desktops that have access to this network all through a dedicated switch. One of the units that uses one of this desktop has moved from the HQ to another branch office.

The problem is that everytime they need to make a transaction, they have to come down to the HQ to use the desktop. We have a direct dat fibre connection between the HQ and the branches. Our service provider put us all on the same VLAN, hence the branches communicate seamlessly with each other.

I was hoping there was some kind of way to bridge the regulator's network from my HQ across to the branch office so as to allow the movement of this desktop system to the branch office.

Any ideas???

Femi

1 Reply 1

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

The high speed firewalling capability of IntraGuard depends on Firewall Paths. Firewall Paths are bridged paths between these two interfaces:

InsideInterface

OutsideInterface

The IntraGuard only filters traffic along these paths. Any port on the IntraGuard set to routing is not able to utilize a Firewall Path and its dynamic filtering capabilities

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card