Views
Helpful
Replies

Applying SR11 on IPCC Enterprise 6.0

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hello All,

I am running IPCC Enterprise 6.0 and I am looking into installing SR11. I have never done any SR install on IPCC before. Can someone please share your experience on this !!!

I understand that I will need to install SR11 on all IPCC components. Can someone tell me if I need to install SR11 on the CTIOS component as well ?

any advice or guidance will be highly appreciated !!!

Thanks very much in advance !!!!

D

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You will need to install the SR in all the components. The Release Notes of the SR explains you how to install and the steps that you need to do it right.

I think that there is a different CD for CTIOS. When you install the SR on an IPCC node, the SR checks for all the components that are installed in the node and update all.

This installation, normally, doesnt?t have any problem. The main problems tha if have got are related Admin Workstation and Webview, but I solved it.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Thanks Juan ! for your response.

you're right, CTIOS came in on a separate CD. Do you know if I need to install SR11 on CTIOS ?

D

Hi,

I think that you don't need to install the CTIOS SR11, but to have your full system updated you would do it.

You would update all your CTI OS clients in the agent and supervisor desktops. But make tests before if you have any CTI custom integration.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

(Don't forget to rate helpful posts ;-))

Hi D.,

CTIOS software is running on a different train then the ICM. For CTIOS 6.0 you have available for download on CCO SR5, this applies both to the clients and the server.

URL:

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ImageList.x?relVer=6.0(0)_SR5&mdfid=273556284&sftType=Cisco Computer Telephony Integration Software Releases&optPlat=null&nodecount=4&edesignator=null&modelName=Cisco Computer Telephony Integration Option&treeMdfId=268439682&treeName=Customer Contact

Hi R,

I appreciate your response !!! I would like to make sure that I understand your reponse clearly. So for CTIOS I would have to install CTIOS sr not ICM sr correct ?. I am running CTIOS 6.0 with CAD 6.0 in this case. Do I need to worry about CTIOS client ?

Thank you very much !!!

Danny

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: