Was wondering if anyone has any good IPT monitoring tool to recommend?
As IPT is so integrated with so many applications, AD, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, is there any tools that can help administrators be more pro-active in finding issues?
It would be best if there is tool to do the following:
- monitor IPT server errors
- historically log IPT server perfmon counters, and have reports
- monitor voice gateways, E1, T1 telco trunks, FXO, FXS
- Monitor PoE switches for errors
- Monitor registered phones
- QoS testing and have MOS values
I have seen a couple of products on the web but have yet to get to see a demo of them yet.
- Cisco Unified Operations Manager
- NetIQ VoIP Appmanager
- EMC SMART VoIP Manager
Please comment if you have a good experience with any of these or other monitoring tools that you may be using.