ciscoworks and hp nnm

Unanswered Question
Sep 16th, 2007

can ciscoworks 2.6 integrate with hp nnm version 7.51 while they are on seperate boxes?

if so,which one should i use,adapter or integration tool?

which is the suitable version for those? thanks for your reply.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Joe Clarke Sun, 09/16/2007 - 18:52

Integration is only supported through NNM 7.5. 7.5 is not yet supported. Assuming a supported version of NNM, integration is possible if NNM is running on a machine other than LMS. The integration process requires both the utility and the adapter to work. The utility is the generic shell while the adapter provides the per-NMS knowledge to actually perform the integration.

thetnaing00 Sun, 09/16/2007 - 19:30

thanks. in this case, i have some questions that i need to understand. please help me to understand them.

Can LMS 2.6 integrate with NNM 7.5? please show me a link or manual that i can refer to. as far as i concern only LMS 3.0 support NNM 3.0 but i have to confirm that to my boss. the only thing we wanna see is ciscoview from NNM.

if i can integrate those two softwares, should i use same ip address to discover from both softwares? cause i notice that nnm send the device ip address it discover through http web page to launch ciscoview. thanks for your time and patient.

This Discussion