cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem integrating CCME with MS outlook and CRM

xianglingzj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody. I've got 2 questions here.

1. After I installed Cisco TSP to enable dialing in outlook. I found every time after I finish one call, I can not dial immediately, outlook will say "Another program is using the selected telephony device. Try again after the other program is finished.", and I have to wait about 3 to 5 minutes until I am able to dial again. Is it something wrong with my settings? Or I have to tune the CCME?

2. If I want to enable dialing in M$ CRM, do I need to install sth else or just the TSP?

Hope somebody can give me some hint, thanks a lot!

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

CME TAPI light is only single line control.Try loading the CME TSP on another PC.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_example09186a008052c98b.shtml

adolnicar
Level 1
Level 1

We have the same problem, related to installing Cisco Unified CME Telephony Service Provider on WindowsXP workstations. We are using Version 2.1 (Cisco-CUCME-TSP-2.1.2.exe) of Cisco driver against CCME 4.3. Windows workstations are using Outlook 2003 - and users would like to use CTI functions. After performing this installation on several machines, we got like 50% success rate.

On many workstations we get this error:

"Microsoft Office Outlook: Another program is using selected telephony device. Try again after the program is finished."

Haw can we debug such error? How to find which program or service is really using TAPI device?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: