cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP ON VPN CONCENTRATOR

myoucef
Level 1
Level 1

I have a vpn 3015, I want my vpn users to be authenticated and authorized to the vpn 3015 throught my Active directory (LDAP).

For Authentication server, I use Kerberos/Active Ritectory Server and it works when I test it.

but for the Authorization Server, I use LDAP server (the same server as the authentication server), with all the parameters like Login DN, Base DN, naming attributes, but when i test it it doesnt work?????why??

Thanks

1 Reply 1

vkapoor5
Level 5
Level 5

The VPN Concentrator supports user authorization on an external LDAP or RADIUS server. Before you configure the VPN Concentrator to use an external server, you must configure the server with the correct VPN Concentrator authorization attributes and, from a subset of these attributes, assign specific permissions to individual users. Follow the instructions given here to configure your external server.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008015ce27.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: