cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CNR 6.2.2

MrJake
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded from cnr 5.5 to 6.2 and when I login with my username i have no rights. And when I try to login with username admin password changeme it gives me an error 401. I also tried my previous admin password and it gives me error 401.

can I do password recovery or what are my options.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

First of all I would like to inform that Error 401 means Login Failure. you need a license file for CNR 6.2.2. If you log back in to a previously active session without clicking Reuse current session, you may have two active sessions open, which can cause erratic failures. For example, if your active session was the first one after an installation, when you enter the license key, you are prompted for it again indefinitely. To avoid this, click Reuse current session, or close and reopen the browser to initiate a new session.

Thanks. I found my problem. When it upgraded to 6.2.2 it kept the old password for admin of my old database i was upgrading as a test. Works fine now. Only issue is my dns hehe but ill work arround that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: