cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One Way Audio after 20 minutes

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

I have a strange issue I am working with TAC on... I have a remote site, that looses its transmit audio after approx 20 minutes...

Everything works great and then all of the sudden transmit audio drops out. The phone is still transmitting packets, however my voice gateway on the other side is no longer receiving any RTP packets... We have also tested IP phone to IP phone and have the same results... Other remote sites do not have this issue...

4 Replies 4

tsiler
Level 1
Level 1

Is this by any chance a VPN site?

No, not a vpn site. Its frame relay back to the main site with two PVCs... Im have verified routing is correct, however Im going to shutdown the other PVC today and see if it goes away. There are no firewalls between the two sites...

Jeff,

On your routing end points, try

voice rtp send-recv

See if this works, if not, post a config of your frame relay gateways.

-Shikamaru

We Found the issue

Cisco bug CSCsd91454

RTP calls get disconnected when cRTP enabled

Symptom: Person 'A' and 'B' speaking. At some random point during the call, person A would stop being able to hear person B, person B would still be able to hear person A and if the call was put on hold, then resumed, both would be able to speak and listen normally till this happened again. Conditions: Have seen the issue on links with 768k bandwidth Workaround: Disable cRTP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: