I have the following scenario for unity migration:
1) One unity in Hong Kong using a domain called HKUNITY
2) One unity in Beijing using a domain called BJUNITY
3) Now I have one single domain called ALLUNITY for HK and Beijing. Both offices have its own, and new Unity Server
4) First I used DIRT to migrate the data from old unity to new unity in HK. Everything work fine.
5) Then I used DIRt to migrate the data from old unity to new unity in Beijing. DiRT report no error on this case.
Now the problem is:
- In the old unity in HK, i have one subscriber with alias ABC. Also, I have one subscriber with the same alias in Beijing.
- After I completed the restore process, the voicemail feature failed with this account.
- In the active directory, it only exists in one OU.
- From the admin page of both of the unity servers, I found that they both pointed to one server.
Any way to recover the voicemail account rather than delete the account and add it again?