Views
Helpful
Replies

nat 0 on routeur

mambojudi007
Level 1
Level 1

hello the guy

I have a problem of configuration. I have 2 connections wan on my router. 1 connection for access Internet (ADSL) and the other for a LS to join a distant network

I wish that the hosts of my network go in manner simultaneous on Internet and reaches the distant network. to make this configuration I don't want the router natte the hosts which will join the distant network.

thus I seek the good commands to make this configuration

in a word I want to make a nat 0 like one does it on the pix

can you help me ??

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What's an LS ? Do you have a tunnel ?

The 'nat 0' configuration is made with an access-list the denies NAT for what you do not want to be natted, but there is to see first how do you get there.

Kevin Dorrell
Level 10
Level 10

Declare the ADSL interface as ip nat outside. Declare the LAN interface as ip nat inside. Do not mention any NAT on the leased line to the distant network. That will ensure that the NAT happens for traffic from the LAN to the ADSL, but traffic from the LAN to the leased line will be unaffected.

Then put in your ip nat inside source list acl interface interface overload in global configuration mode to specify the translation.

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

hello kevin Dorrell

my problem is resolved but my nat tanslation in my routeur is very very slow. i can't download the web pages. i don't know the reason.

my config for the nat translation is:

int fastethernet 0/0

ip address 192.168.X.X 255.255.255.0

ip nat inside

int dialer 1

ip nat outside

ip nat pool paspapool 41.207.199.X1 41.207.199.X1 netmask 255.255.255.252

ip nat inside source list 1 pool paspapool overload

access-list 1 permit 192.168.X.X 0.0.0.255

can you help me please ?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card