cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hlog button not working properly

agonza07
Level 1
Level 1

I have a IP Phone 7941 that I placed into a hunt group. All the other users hit the HLog button and the "logged out from hunt group" message disappears. This one particular phone shows the message "logged out from hunt group" whether it is logged in or out from the hunt group. The CME shows it as logged on but her display does not change. Any ideas?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok, then you should download latest firmware for the phone, copy all files on the router, make them available with "tftp-server" command, reset phone to factory via keypad sequence (power-on with # pressed, release when led flashes in steady pattern, press 123456789*0#).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

By chance this extension is under an 'm' button from an ephone? Strange things happens when mixing hunt-group and shared lines.

Not too sure what an 'm' button is but there are no shared lines. I'm just starting to understand the commands for the CME, but I even created a new phone and added it to the hunt group and it works good. It seems like it is just that phone, specifically that button that does not update the display but does update the CME.

Ok, then you should download latest firmware for the phone, copy all files on the router, make them available with "tftp-server" command, reset phone to factory via keypad sequence (power-on with # pressed, release when led flashes in steady pattern, press 123456789*0#).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: