Supervisor Desktop agents not showing

Answered Question
Sep 18th, 2007
User Badges:

After applying changes in CRS, users are not showing up in the teams that I've assinged them in Supervisor Desktop. Any ideas?

Correct Answer by Abdulbaseer Mohammed about 9 years 10 months ago

Glad to help. Happy to see you are back in spotlight.

Appreciate if you can rate my help.

Thanks

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Brandon Buffin Tue, 09/18/2007 - 19:24
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

In Desktop Administrator, under Locations, click your LDAP profile. Click Setup -> Synchronize Directory Services.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Abdulbaseer Mohammed Tue, 09/18/2007 - 21:11
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

also note that your users need to log out and login some times this helps synchronize the agent settings. Do your users logout regularly or they leave just not ready mode?

manumohan200 Wed, 09/19/2007 - 03:06
User Badges:

Hi,

I am having the same problem with IPCC Enterprise. I have got two Supervisor agents logged in, and from one of the Sup agents I am not able to see the other.

Do I need to same synchronization for the Directory services. How to do this in the case of IPCC Enterprise?

Thanks,

Manu

Abdulbaseer Mohammed Wed, 09/19/2007 - 04:13
User Badges:

Mohan,

Not sure if I understand fully. Try synchronization by running the synchronization function or have both sup's completely log out and back in.

Thanks.

spotlight41 Wed, 09/19/2007 - 03:39
User Badges:

abdulbaseer,

That is exactly what it was. They were part of the wrong team until they logged out and then back in. I appreciate your help.

Correct Answer
Abdulbaseer Mohammed Wed, 09/19/2007 - 04:15
User Badges:

Glad to help. Happy to see you are back in spotlight.

Appreciate if you can rate my help.

Thanks

clarkjaso Wed, 01/28/2009 - 08:25
User Badges:

Not exactly, I just experienced this and it is not just logging out that resolves the issue, but logging out and closing the application.

Actions

This Discussion