Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Dial by Name script

Chuck Reid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking for an example script of how to set up dial by name on IPCC Express 5.

Note that we are not using any Unity Product, all has to be done using IPCC scripting.

Thansk,

Chuck

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chuck,

Its pretty big and intervined if I were you I will not remove any variables or change stuff.

Just use labels and use go to that desired location direct. I got it the way I wanted after several tries.

Thanks,

Baseer.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

All of IPCCX comes with default scripts. AA.aef has all what you need.

You may want to modify a bit and save it as your own. The section that you need is under simple recognition and dial by name.

let me know if you get it done if not I have a modified I did for a client.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Hi,

I saw the AA script and copied only the part under the branch for dial by name. Is the other part needed? Just curious, how does this script work, does it interface with the user field in IPCC somehow? Just curious. I havn't tested it yet, still building scripts and queues.

Thanks!

Chuck

Chuck,

Its pretty big and intervined if I were you I will not remove any variables or change stuff.

Just use labels and use go to that desired location direct. I got it the way I wanted after several tries.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: