Hey guys.. Will the following equipment listed be good enough to get me started with my home lab:
- 1 Cisco 2501 Router (16MB DRAM/16MB FLASH (Max Possible), 1 Ethernet, 2 Serial, IOS 12.3.22)
- 1 Cisco 2524 Router (16MB DRAM/16MB FLASH (Max Possible), 1 Ethernet, 1 Serial, 1 ISDN BRI, 1 FT1/T1, IOS 12.3.22)
- 1 Cisco WS-2924-XL-EN (8MB DRAM/4MB FLASH (Max Possible), 24 10/100 Ethernet ports, IOS 12.0.5)
- 1 Ethernet transceivers.
- 1 back-to-back DCE/DTE crossover cable.
- 2 RJ-45 Cat 5e Ethernet straight cable.
- 3 USA/CANADA power cord.
- 1 Cisco console cable kit.
Thanks in advance guys..
For CCNA? If so, it is quite enough for the CCNA lab as long as your routers can run 12.3 ip plus features such as rip,eigrp,ospf and nat. But the quantities of routers is a little bit short. I would suggest adding one more routers so that you can ptactice on the more challangeable labs.