cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to IPCC express can make a outbound call and play prompt?

ysj107
Level 1
Level 1

I made a outbound call by using call-redirect.

However, I did not know how to load Prompt through this outbound call.

7 Replies 7

bwalchez
Level 4
Level 4

Go to Tools --> Prompt Management and chose "add a new prompt". Select this prompt from the folder and upload this prompt.

gz_lucky_gzb
Level 1
Level 1

You cannot play a voice prompt . Because IVR will release the call after the call redirected.

nikolaas.noyez
Level 1
Level 1

You can make an outbound call from a script, and play a prompt, but you cannot combine this with a call-transfer.

- create a new variable type Contact ( eg outboundContact)

- add "place call" step and use this new contact instead of triggering contact

- after the successfull branch : place "play prompt" step and also use this new contact.

- afterwards : terminate the new contact.

you cannot transfer the triggering contact onto the new contact.

I have campaign of numbers to call, how can the Outbound calls be triggered?

erickpineda
Level 1
Level 1

hi my name is erick, i just getting into ipccx 5, and need to configure an outboun system in order to make outbound call and play a prompt, as you are doing, i found out some information about a broadcast script i don`t know if you are using this script or could you please tell me where can i find information about it

This is what I have learned so far without actually doing it... 2 events qualify as a 'triggering contact'

a) a call

b) a HTTP trigger

A polling CRS script could be triggered by these either of these 2 methods and when data is found in a table then an outbound call could be made, just an idea or have a triggering application (outside of CRS) call the HTTP trigger to launch an outbound call. In our case we have Peoplesoft, maybe an App message using Intergation Broker could do this

where did you find this broadcast script?

i found the broadcast script on the cisco customer response application developer guide on page 173, but in the example says that that the messages will be play with a call but if you hang the broadcast will finish.

i haven`t tested the script yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: