Hi, till sept13, my CW LMS was working fine, and after a reboot on autoupdate (which updated
Security Update for Windows 2000 (KB936021)
- Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - August 2007 (KB890830)
- Security Update for Windows 2000 (KB938829)
- Security Update for Windows 2000 (KB921503)
- Security Update for Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 (KB938127)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 (KB937143) "
on the Windows OS), when i try to start crmdmgtd.exe i get following.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>net start crmdmgtd
The CiscoWorks Daemon Manager service is starting.
The CiscoWorks Daemon Manager service could not be started.
The service did not report an error.
I have following packages/versions..
? CiscoWorks Device Fault Manager (DFM) (1.2)
? CiscoWorks Campus Manager (3.3)
? CiscoWorks Resource Manager Essentials (RME) (3.5)
? CiscoWorks Internetwork Performance Monitor (IPM) (2.5)
? CiscoWorks CiscoView (5.5)
? CiscoWorks Common Services(2.2)
Please let me know if there is more information required..