cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

callmanager 5.1(2) suscriber service activation page cannot load

solomonthuo
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing a very strange problem. i have two callmanagers 5.1, publisher and subscriber. Installation went ok for both publisher and subscriber.I installed the node license in the publisher after which i can't open the service activation page for the subscriber.I suspect the services are down since the RTMT shows that AMC service is down and initially all services were up. I have tried to restart and still nothing. The license report from the subscriber shows 0 licenses are installed in the license server(pub) but the publisher shows all the installed licenses. I have not yet installed the 2nd node license in the publisher but i dont think this would make me not to be able to control the services in the subscriber. Any help will be appreciated.

1 Reply 1

solomonthuo
Level 1
Level 1

i have since reinstalled the subscriber but i still have a proble. Rtmt shows the AMC service for subscriber is down though the service is actually running. I also cannot access the service activation page for the other ccm while on one. i.e on publisher the services page for subscriber does not display vice versa for subscriber. i can only manage the services locally.