cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Renaming Team names in CRS

spotlight41
Level 1
Level 1

I want to revamp my Teams in CRS. I would like to consolidate and rename some of them and change a lot of members groups. Is there any reason I should be worried doing this? Will this effect anything else? i.e. CSQ's. I am doing this to reorganize the layout of the Cisco Supervisor Desktop.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes it will take effect immediately. The agents or users have to logout and logback in to see the change.

Good luck. if this helps please rate.

Baseer.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Yes. My first recommendation is do this after hours. Secondly write down all the info as is b4 making changes.

Lastly document all clearly run by your users, establish a plan for any mishap to be reported back to you and then yes go ahead.

This is very simple stuff, basic re org but can be a pain if you don't do it right.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Do the changes take effect immediately? Will I be able to log into Supervisor Desktop and see the new Teams right away? My users are currently not even using Sup Desktop as of now. This is a brand new installation and I'm just ramping this up. The Teams were set up for me by a 3rd party, and I am now looking to change. In this case, okay to do during hours since they aren't using it now anyways?

Yes it will take effect immediately. The agents or users have to logout and logback in to see the change.

Good luck. if this helps please rate.

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: