cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Consultative transfer appears to now be blind transferring..

davieshuw
Level 1
Level 1

I had consultative transfer working fine (CME).. but it now appears to have stopped working

My config is below. When I transfer a call it is blind transferred.. any ideas?

transfer-system full-consult dss

transfer-pattern 9.T

transfer-pattern .T

secondary-dialtone 9

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rchilcote
Level 1
Level 1

Your ephone-dns also need to be dual-line. I also recommend being more specific with the transfer-pattern command. For instance if your internal numbers are in the range of 3000 to 3999, use the transfer-pattern 3... command. This prevents the pause that may be there after transferring when only having the .T pattern.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

rchilcote
Level 1
Level 1

Your ephone-dns also need to be dual-line. I also recommend being more specific with the transfer-pattern command. For instance if your internal numbers are in the range of 3000 to 3999, use the transfer-pattern 3... command. This prevents the pause that may be there after transferring when only having the .T pattern.

It would appear that my dual-line is missing from all of my ephone-dn's. Ive replaced them and my consult is back. Thanks very much!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: