Integration Cisco Call Manager 5.1 with Panasonic PBX

Unanswered Question
Sep 19th, 2007

I am trying to integrate a Cisco Call Manager 5.1 with a Panasonic PBX with a H.323 IP card, using Cisco IP Phones and Panasonic analog phones. To do that, I have configured the Panasonic IP card as an H.323 Gateway in the Call Manager, and I route the calls to the Call Manager in the Panasonic PBX. The call establishment seems to proceed ok, and you can call in both directions. But there is sound only in the Panasonic phone, and not in the Cisco phone, because the voice stream goes from the Panasonic IP card to the Call Manager, instead of going to the IP Phone. I have some traces of the traffic and I see that in the h.245 open logical channel message, the Call Manager includes their own IP address, instead of the IP address of the IP Phone, but in the open logical channel ACK message, the call manager includes the IP address of the IP Phone.

?Is it a bug in the implementation of the protocol? ?are there any mistake in the configuration? I have a Cisco 2801 CCME that maybe can help in the deployment.

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion