cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Point Busy

ajames2007
Level 1
Level 1

I needed to modify caller ID for a group of phones.

So I have created a calling search space with a single partition. I have a translation pattern in this partition which has a calling search space that can see every other number. On this translation pattern I modify the calling number.

This all works fine for calling other phones. But when I try and call an IPCC express route point I get a busy signal .

I can see the call hitting the Route point then the CTI port but then it just gets a busy signal.

The CSS on the translation pattern can see the route point and CTI ports and all the regions are the same

Any idea why this might be happening

CM version = 4.1-3

IPCC version 4.04

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Make sure the CSS of the IP phones have the partition of the CTI ports and codec is not an issue (check regions)

Hi

Unfortunately I can not add the partition of the CTI port to the CSS of the phone as the same partiton is used for all other phones. which is why in the CSS for the phone, I have one partiton that looks only at a transaltion pattern which then has a cSS that can see all other phones and CTI ports. this works when dialing phones in the same partition as a CTI port but not when dialling a CTI port itself

Do you have an application loaded on the route point at IPCC? do you have a script loaded for desired application?

is the script in working order free of bugs (you can monitor the script) when the call hits RP, application and this script.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: