Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to login to unity connection in CUCM 6.0 Business Edition

rasmusan1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

we have installed a CUCM 6.0 Business Edition (the one with the Unity integrated). When we try to login to the Unity Connection administration the webpage just refreshed and prompt for username/password once again. If I try a different username/password i get an error saying "username or password is incorrect".

Any ideas ?

8 Replies 8

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Open the Exchange Administrator, open up the Example Administrator receipient, and make sure there's an associated NT account. If not, associate one with it, preferrably the Administrator or the exchange administrator account.

ehh, this is the CUCM 6.0 Business Edition which is running on a Linux kernel - and so does the unity.

Any other advice ?

Did this issue get resolved? I am having the same issue right now.

nope, not before doing a reinstall :-(

We got it working again by deleting the Application Server (CCM AXL Integration) and then recreating it and adding all the appropriate application users.

Hi jondudding ,

I met the same problem. Would you help to mention your method more details. Thanks!!

jhoback
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same problem and I know you got it fixed, but I wanted to mention, for other readers, that I changed the name in the Application Server in CM Admin, which caused the issue for me. My server name is UCBE-01. I changed the name for the Unity Connection server from UCBE-01.localdomain to UCBE-01.companyABC.com. When I did this I could not login. I changed back to UCBE-01.localdomain and I was able to access the admin pages.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: