cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity4.2.1, installed dual language but only one

jhongrack-choi
Level 1
Level 1

I installed ENC and FRA both but I able to see only English from subscriber conversation and call handler.

-Language license=2

-I have three directory on \localoze\defaultconfiguraito\

1)ENC

2)ENU

3)FRA

why I able to see English only from the language selection even installed FRA?

Thanks in advance,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi John,

It looks like the old 3 - Languages 2- License's issue. Try selecting FRA via this method;

The number of language licenses available determines how many phone, TTS, and GUI languages Cisco Unity can load and use at a time. For example, if your organization has two phone language licenses, but has four languages installed, Cisco Unity will allow you to load and use only two at any one time. You can, however, select which two are used, and you can change this selection at any time. This flexibility allows you to better manage the language needs of your users.

Specifying Phone Languages

You specify a default phone language and other system-wide phone language settings on the System > Configuration > Phone Languages page.

From this good older doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/402/administration/guide/ex/SAG_0090.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi John,

It looks like the old 3 - Languages 2- License's issue. Try selecting FRA via this method;

The number of language licenses available determines how many phone, TTS, and GUI languages Cisco Unity can load and use at a time. For example, if your organization has two phone language licenses, but has four languages installed, Cisco Unity will allow you to load and use only two at any one time. You can, however, select which two are used, and you can change this selection at any time. This flexibility allows you to better manage the language needs of your users.

Specifying Phone Languages

You specify a default phone language and other system-wide phone language settings on the System > Configuration > Phone Languages page.

From this good older doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/402/administration/guide/ex/SAG_0090.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks a lot Rob

You are most welcome John:)

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: