Replies

Cisco 1510 backhaul

edgar_pascal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have some Cisco aironet 1510,

how to configure :

1510 A backhaul always connected to 1510 B backhaul.

Thanks, Lian

3 Replies 3

umedryk
Level 5
Level 5

This guide is designed to help you install and minimally configure your Cisco Aironet 1505 or 1510 Lightweight Outdoor Mesh Access Point in a mesh network

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1500/quick/guide/ap1500qs.html

Do you know of any additional articles that explain all about the 1500 and how to setup and deploy I need to read up on as much information as possible on these?

The 1510 Series APs as with all 1500 series APs are part of the MESH Advanced Technology Partnership or ATP. As such, a lot more responsibilty rests with your reseller on insuring that you have proper support and guidance in deploying thes APs. I will tell you that deploying these APs is not as easy as deploying indoor APs. There are many more considerations around RF when deploying in the outdoor space. If you have any particular questions feel free to contact me at:

java.util.regex.Matcher[pattern=[a-zA-Z0-9_+-.]+@[a-zA-Z0-9][w.+-]+.[a-zA-Z]{2,} region=0,499 lastmatch=dholmes@ineteng.com]

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: