Custom MOH file

Unanswered Question
Sep 23rd, 2007


Can any one advise me what are all the requirments to prepare a custom MOH (.au) file in CME?

Thank you.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Avner Izhar Sun, 09/23/2007 - 22:29


It can be a .wav or an .au, formated to g711 which means 8-bit CCITT a-law or mu-law.

Windows sound recorder can be used to convert some wav formats to the required one, Call Manager 4.x can convert .mp3 or .wmv to the required format as well.

HTH, Avner.


This Discussion