cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

moh wave file format

mike.lo
Level 1
Level 1

If I want to import wave file to ccm for moh, what wave file format i need? I'm using CCM 4.1(3) sr3a.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can reinstall the system in g711 mode, but that would be a pain ...

So here you go, try the attached and tell me.

Regards, Avner.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Avner Izhar
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

CallManager 4.1(3) has a service that can do this translation for you, it is called 'moh audio translator'.

You should drop the intended moh file in a directory named 'dropmohfileshere' (search for it on the c: drive of a server), the file will be translated and moved to the correct location.

HTH, Avner.

however, when i copy ringback.wav from ipccx server and paste into dropmohfileshere folder, i find error in "Music On Hold (MOH) Audio Source Configuration". so, i think it is wrong file format.

Which error you are seeing?

after i put ringback.wav filr into DropMOHAudioSourceFilesHere folder, i try to input it into MOH audio source configuration of ccm admin. but it pop-up "The MOH Audio Translation Service reported errors while converting the source input file. This source will not work correctly. Please check the input source file and retry the translatio procedure." The source file status shows,

Input File Name: ringback.wav

Error Code:8

Error Text: Unable to transcode file: Unable to connect MOH Encode filter to filter graph

Result: Translation fail

Your file is probably in g729 format, and callmanager moh audio translator can't handle it.

Try to get a g711 file, that should do the trick.

Let us know, Avner.

yes, i know. but where can i find g711 format of ringback.wav?

You can reinstall the system in g711 mode, but that would be a pain ...

So here you go, try the attached and tell me.

Regards, Avner.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: