cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time break recall on vg224 gateway

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

i have installed a VG224 gateway using SCCP, the client wants to use recall for transfering facility, is this possible and how does this work on the vg224. I currentley get no dial tone when the recall button is pressed. I have made sure the phone switch is set to time break recall.

3 Replies 3

Hello,

Did you manage to solve this?

If so do you remember how?

Many Thanks

Andrew

fkarami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Have you tried to adjust the timing on the port? I believe that the timer needs to be a value between 50 to 1500 ms as a hookflash event. Try 90 msec as the timer value on the port and see if it fixes it.

Here is a document that would explain to you how to configure your FXS ports:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/fxs/configuration/guide/fxsbasic.html#wp1021145

The command you will need to use under the voice port is:

timing hookflash-input milliseconds

I hope this information helps you in resolving your issue.

Cheers,

Farbod

PS. If you find the information on any post helpful, please rate it. That way we will be motivated to answer more questions.

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

Hi we managed to get this working on the VG gateway, when you use sccp integration you go to the line settings under each port and set the number of calls allowed to 2, by default this is set to 1 and means you cannot make a second call when you place the first party on hold, the timer settings help with the different phone types

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: