cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

5.5 testing

Eisenhafen
Level 1
Level 1

We are testing 5.5 and are experiencing something strange. We have several domains on the machine and since the upgrade some domains show up as "spam detected" on the outgoing mail graph on the overview screen. We don't can outgoing mails for spam, so I did't expect to see this here.
Also on the "Outgoing Destinations" I see our domains as destinations for threat messages. (This seems quite alright)
Could someone confirm, that this is the new default behaviour? Unfortunately I don't have the documentation for 5.5 yet.

2 Replies 2

pvdberg00
Level 1
Level 1

Is there allready a definitive version 5.5 or is this just the beta version for the beta testers ?

A definitive version ... nope not really. Beta testing however is someone done. Finally patches and clean ups are done at the moment. The release is at hand :)

To the issue you face, I'm not too sure about the spam in the outgoing graph. I would however suggest opening a ticket with support for that.

Cheers,

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: