cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mail Flow Central Log Issues

asw_26_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the following error, anyone got any ideas?

Log Error: Push error for subscription MailFlowCentralLogs: An FTP command failed to.......(and then the server its trying to access)

The server is up and running, as is MFC.

Cheers

7 Replies 7

pvdberg00
Level 1
Level 1

Where is the error displayed (on the Ironport server or on the MFC server)?
Is your Ironport server or MFC server busy with doing something (a large workqueue or the daily purge)?

asw_26_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the error via an email alert from the Ironport.

pvdberg00
Level 1
Level 1

If this error message is just for one time I think you can ignore the message. Otherwise you have a problem with receiving the MFC server. It can be a network problem or your server is to busy to accept.

pvdberg00
Level 1
Level 1

If this error message is just for one time I think you can ignore the message. Otherwise you have a problem with receiving the MFC server. It can be a network problem or your server is to busy to accept.

asw_26_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

It has been happening since around midnight. However I have received no errors for around 40 mins, looks like it may have cleared itself.

Cheers anyway.

I guess there are no firewall in between that got changes since midnight?

Does a normal ftp client work from the windows server to the IronPort, with file download?

Cheers,

Mark

asw_26_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, it appears to be a diskspace issue, we have been cleared down our logs but the SQL DB obviosuly builds up and up, so we are now going to attempt to compact it.
Cheers for ur help.