cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManagerSimulator Problem start

alex_naumov
Level 1
Level 1

How to start callmanager simulator to debug xml applications on your pc.

I have found it, have started, but occurs nothing, what options should be registered in it?

5 Replies 5

Mike-1985
Level 1
Level 1

You have found what?

You did start what?

What did you expected?

Some more information should be helpfull!

Hi !

At me costs Call Manager 5 + SDK components on other server (windows 2003), I try to write aplication ASP for phone (the standard work). For debugging I try to start Callmanager Simulator on this server, it is started but more occurs nothing.

I register in Device Defaults Idle URL = http://192.168.25.31:81/CiscoIPServices/clock/test.asp, Idle Timeout = 10, it shows nothing. What options should be registered in it? To look as it carries out.

I suggest that the idle url is correct, try it in your browser to see if you get the correct response.

Does the phone displays an error when the idle url is requested? Normally when a url could not be found or there is an other error the phone will display an error.

Theaddress correct and its phone показывет when it it is correctly written aplication asp, but it would be desirable that showed CM (callmanager simulator) when отлаживаеш asp. Here CM how to force to show, and that on phone each time to load to have.

sorry, for not related to topic question.

What is call manager simulator and how to obtain it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: