cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ information on SQL

joel
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know where in SQL I can find - Calls in Queue and oldest in Queue.

I checked "RtCSQsSummary" but it is always empty.

Any ideas?

Joel

Any ideas.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jwarnerGB
Level 1
Level 1

If you log into CRS Admin, and click on Tools Real Time Snapshot Config (in IPCCX 4x) do you have Data Writing enabled? If you don't that table will be empty.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jwarnerGB
Level 1
Level 1

If you log into CRS Admin, and click on Tools Real Time Snapshot Config (in IPCCX 4x) do you have Data Writing enabled? If you don't that table will be empty.

Buddy,

you are the man!!!!

it works now...

any ideas about how I can setup my own simple wallboard...

joel

I have 2 companies that share the IPCC server. is there a way to split my csqs on the wall board. right now it shows all the csqs together.

Glad that helped! Are you familiar with writing SQL Queries? That is really all a wallboard is ... just a SQL query running the backend. You can write as many boards as you want using the CSQ as your 'key'. I use the Symon Enterprise Server solution in our call center, but that will cost money. Checkmate offers a solution also ... if you know how to write ASP webpage you can just pop that up as a board. Write two queries with each one looking at your companies queue. That should do it.

thanks Jason.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: