Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoIPPhoneExecute

I have a service assigned to line key 6.

This service displays text and offers SoftKeys that when selected change the agent state (IPCC).

Selecting the softkey will call a page with 3 x ExecuteItems. (1 URL & 2 URIs)

<CiscoIPPhoneExecute>

<ExecuteItem Priority="1" URL="Http://xxxx/changeagentstate.jsp"/>

<ExecuteItem Priority="1" URL="Key:Services"/>

<ExecuteItem Priority="1" URL="Key:Line6"/>

</CiscoIPPhoneExecute>

The first execute item brings up a screen that I do not want and cannot change. The second item clears the screen and the third brings the application back to screen with the SoftKeys.

This works on a 7960 but will not work on a 7961. The third execute item will not kick in.

If I move it to the top of the list I can see it working but it will not execute after either of the previous execute items. If I change it to select Key:Line1 it activates the speaker as would be expected.

Why would this work on a 7960 but not a 7961? Any other methods I can use to get back to my original application screen.

thanks.

3 Replies 3

msabir
Level 4
Level 4

From your post, it is not clear what is your goal. Please elaborate. Also, try using refresh header in the first execute's URL, instead of using three executes. I can explain it, once I know what you are trying to do.

I think I understand the problem better now... that being it executes all 3 lines together - not in order as I expected. How can execute one statement after the other has finished.

The 7960 must have been to slow to execute all at once but the 7961 does so.

As example send just one ExecuteItem:

http://server-ip/script.php&action=1

script.php:

Didn't test this code. But I guess you got my point ;-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: