Cisco Unity 4.0 Build 4.0(3)
The end-users log into Unity from the phone when they have a MWI on set
1. user presses messages key on the phone
2. Unity asks for user name and password
3. Unity tells the user you have new messages
4. User presses 1 to listen to messages
5. User gets silence, no audio at all
Same when end-user records greeting for their mail box??
also notice that the Unity won't let you record a long message (the long message will be cut off and you hear a Unity prompt). For history of this site, we replaced the system board of the Unity last week. Every thing has worked except the AA. We tried to re-record the AA call handler greeting today but just heard silent when playing back the greeting, and in the mean time the customer reported they received blank (silent) messages.
Thanks in Advance!!!