GLC-FE-100FX= and the GLC-FE-100FX

Unanswered Question
Sep 27th, 2007

What is the difference between the two units? When I spec out the SFP requirements, different switches use one or the other. The ME3400-24FS-A uses the GLC-FE-100FX and the 2960-24TC-L uses the GLC-FE-100FX=.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
felixdav Thu, 09/27/2007 - 20:40

It is the same part. The "=" is just used to connotate a spare unit that is purchased separately.

scottdworman Fri, 09/28/2007 - 07:09

These are the same parts. The "=" just means that it's a replacement part.


This Discussion