cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT not showing server...

jmachiggins
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem with RTMT. It is not displaying any CCM data for a server in my cluster. It shows all of the machine level data (cpu, memory, etc.) but nothing under phone counts, active calls, or anything like that. In fact the server is not even listed on CM stuff.

All of the services are running and I've restarted most of them. Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks.

Justin

2 Replies 2

jasondrisc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Justin,

Have you found any information on this issue? I just had a similar issue show up this morning in that my pub has dissapeared off all of the graphs on the summary page and the information that appears for one of the subs is either not there or displays bogus information. It was all good yesterday!! I'd appreciate a lead on any info you've found.

Thanks,

Jason

jasondrisc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Justin,

Have you found any information on this issue? I just had a similar issue show up this morning in that my pub has dissapeared off all of the graphs on the summary page and the information that appears for one of the subs is either not there or displays bogus information. It was all good yesterday!! I'd appreciate a lead on any info you've found.

Thanks,

Jason

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: