CSAMC to CSA comm through Firewall

Unanswered Question
Sep 28th, 2007

What ports are necessary through a firewall for a server with an agent on a DMZ. I would need CSA to CSAMC and also CSAMC to CSA.


I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
tsteger1 Fri, 09/28/2007 - 11:07

TCP/UDP 5401 and (optional) 443 as a fallback.

If you are using the anaylsis product, you also need 5402 (at least the last time I checked).


b.borachok Fri, 09/28/2007 - 11:13

Is this for CSA-CSAMC and CSAMC to CSA? I saw this for the CSA to CSAMC but couldn't find the CSAMC to CSA.




This Discussion



Trending Topics - Security & Network