How many simulations are on the intro?

Unanswered Question
Sep 29th, 2007

I have just studying for my ccna and have most of the books for the 640-801.Considering the time for the retirement of the 640-801, I have decided to write the intro b4 the deadline and then write the icnd2 after nov 2007. I just want to know how many simulations are on the intro and the number of subnetting questions that are likely to be asked.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 2 (2 ratings)
cyphur353 Sat, 09/29/2007 - 17:55

If you know the material, the number of questions asked regarding a specific topic should be irrelevant.

rossmillan Mon, 10/01/2007 - 20:46

There isn't alot of material to understand for the Intro exam, but Subnetting is probably the most singly important subject that you will be examined on.

Don't be to worried about if there are simulations or not. Make sure you know the CLI and IOS as per what is covered in the INTRO books.

From my experience doing the INTRO, I failed it the first time, it is not that difficult. The hard part is doing a cisco exam for the first time. They are ask questions such that you have to know how things work rather than you memorising facts. That was the trickiest bit for me. Once I failed that I have passed the ICND and BSCI exams first time. So my advice is to know the material and how it works.

Actions

This Discussion