Helpful
Replies

Agents out of synch. + Work state

Amine-K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have 2 issues with my IPCC Express 4.0(5a) :

1- Firest issue : I have 2 HA IPCC express servers. One of them failed and is now offline. I create new users in cisco callmanager, assign the ICD extension but I don't find them in the 'Ressources' from the RmCm subsystem in the application administration. I tried the 'synchronize directory services' from Cisco Desktop Administrator, I restarted the server but nothing happens.. What may be the reason ?

2- Second issue is : agents configured with automatic work and normally they go back to ready state after the wrapup time. The problem is that they remain in the work state until they manually set it to ready.. This worked for months but after a current interruption, it does not work anymore..

Thanks a lot...

3 Replies 3

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

Associate your agent phone with ICD Extension.

These are the IPCC Express agent configuration dependencies in CCMAdmin:

Add a user for each resource and agent: all resources must be users in Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) for authentication and device association for Cisco IP Contact Center (IPCC) Express extension assignments. For the location of the task, go to CCMAdmin or directly in the LDAP directory.

For the configuration steps, refer to the Adding a New User/Agent section of How to Configure ICD on CRA 2.2(1).

Enable Computer Telephony Interface (CTI) use. Remember that user IDs are case sensitive during log in.

Create phone device or device profile for Extension Mobility: All agents must have a predefined IPCC Express extension that exists on a device or a device profile. For the location of the task, go to CCMAdmin.

For the configuration steps, refer to the Creating the Device Profile for a User section of Cisco CallManager Extension Mobility.

The device must have a line defined with the agent's IPCC Express extension. Make sure that the device and line are in a partition and region that the CTI ports and callers will have access to. IPCC Express extensions may not appear on more than one device or device profile.

Associate the device or the device profile to the resources user: allows for IPCC Express extension assignment. For the location of the task, go to CCMAdmin.

For the configuration steps, refer to the Associating a User Device Profile to a User section of Cisco CallManager Extension Mobility.

Assign IPCC Express extension.

Associate the phone devices that the agent will be using to the RM Java Telephony Application Programming Interface (JTAPI) user (RM JTAPI provider's user ID): the IPCC Express subsystem must be aware of all agent device state changes to ensure that it remains in synch. For example, this is how IPCC Express knows to put an Agent in Not Ready when they go off hook to make an outgoing call. For the location of the task, go to CCMAdmin.

Hello,

Thanks a lot but as I wrote in my first message, I did all the confihuration steps. It's not the first time for that I do the configuration...

The problem is when my second server was down, there is no more synchronization..

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

A couple of bugs may be relevant here:

CSCsh51743: "Unable to change configuration with one node down in IPCC HA Cluster"

In a high availability cluster (2 or 4 IPCCx Nodes), if the server with either the publisher or subscriber database is down,

any new configuration cannot be added to the IPCC cluster. Any changes cannot be made to the existing configuration either.

This is the case even though the changes are being made from the node that is a Master for all services and the publisher for the database.

CSCsh43145: "Wrapup timer not working".

This occurs during failover of the RmCm subsystem. Fixed in UCCX 4.0(5)SR1.

Please rate helpful posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: