Dialed number auto completion disappeared!

Unanswered Question
Oct 1st, 2007

After applying some SR's on my CCM 4.1, I have noticed, that the auto-completion functionality on the phones has disappeared. Earlier, when I had some number in the phone's Placed Calls history, for example 12345657, this number was auto-completed, after I have dialed 123. Does anybody know the cause of the disappearance?

Thank you!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
dfokin Mon, 10/01/2007 - 22:16

But after some time the history appears again, but number completion does not work.

Tommer Catlin Tue, 10/02/2007 - 06:57

Possibly a firmware problem. Does it happen on all phones or just a few? If it is just a few phone I would factory reset them, then load the new firmware. If you still have issues, possibly CCM has an bug.

michaelmr Tue, 07/29/2014 - 07:53

Good morning,

Me too me this problem is happening

I have a problem with my Cisco 7940 phone, I do not work the auto-number, (Configuring Auto Complete Number), the firmware is: P00308010200 with SCCP protocol.

My Call Manager is: System version:

Before the autocomplete had numbers marked on the history of the phone.

For example, habbia call to 1234567 and the autocomplete function calls When I Scored 123 Showed That coincided cone is the pattern on the phone display.

Help me please.

Buenos dias,

A mi tambien me esta sucediendo este problema

Tengo un problema con mis telefonos Cisco 7940, no me funciona la opción de autocompletar el numero, ( Configuring Auto Complete Number ), el firmware es el siguiente: P00308010200 con protocolo SCCP.

Mi Call Manager es: System version:

Antes tenia la funcionalidad de autocompletar numeros marcados en el historial del telefono.

Por ejemplo, yo habbia llamado al 1234567 y con la funcion autocompletar cuando marcaba 123 me mostraba las llamadas que coincidian cone se patron en el display del telefono.

This Discussion