cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialed number auto completion disappeared!

dfokin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

After applying some SR's on my CCM 4.1, I have noticed, that the auto-completion functionality on the phones has disappeared. Earlier, when I had some number in the phone's Placed Calls history, for example 12345657, this number was auto-completed, after I have dialed 123. Does anybody know the cause of the disappearance?

Thank you!

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you reboot the phones, they will lose all call history. This is normal.

But after some time the history appears again, but number completion does not work.

Possibly a firmware problem. Does it happen on all phones or just a few? If it is just a few phone I would factory reset them, then load the new firmware. If you still have issues, possibly CCM has an bug.

michaelmr
Level 1
Level 1

English:

Good morning,

Me too me this problem is happening

I have a problem with my Cisco 7940 phone, I do not work the auto-number, (Configuring Auto Complete Number), the firmware is: P00308010200 with SCCP protocol.

My Call Manager is: System version: 7.1.5.20000-6

Before the autocomplete had numbers marked on the history of the phone.

For example, habbia call to 1234567 and the autocomplete function calls When I Scored 123 Showed That coincided cone is the pattern on the phone display.

Help me please.

Spanish:

Buenos dias,

A mi tambien me esta sucediendo este problema

Tengo un problema con mis telefonos Cisco 7940, no me funciona la opción de autocompletar el numero, ( Configuring Auto Complete Number ), el firmware es el siguiente: P00308010200 con protocolo SCCP.

Mi Call Manager es: System version: 7.1.5.20000-6

Antes tenia la funcionalidad de autocompletar numeros marcados en el historial del telefono.

Por ejemplo, yo habbia llamado al 1234567 y con la funcion autocompletar cuando marcaba 123 me mostraba las llamadas que coincidian cone se patron en el display del telefono.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: