cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager - reporting on hunt group information

tami.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

I am brand new to Cisco CallManager development. I'm trying to do some reporting for a customer and they want information on their hunt groups (# of calls in, # abandoned calls, calls answered, etc). My problem is hunt groups. I don't understand how to get this information. I have used the CDR database for some other reports but am not sure how to get hunt group information out of it. It looks to me as if I need to tie back into the CCM0300 data but I'm not sure what tables have the data I'm after. If anyone can help me out with this that'd be GREAT!

I'm also having problems understanding the difference between hunt groups, hunt lists, line groups, route groups, route lists.

Thank you for any help.

3 Replies 3

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Do you understand how hunt groups are configured? It goes a long way to pointing out the proper database tables.

You have the extensions in the table numplan, and huntgroups are based on line groups (you have a table linegroup), and they are linked with a linegroupnumplanmap.

Then there's an experiment you need to make: do you have a 0 length call record for each extension that has run in the huntgroup before the call was finally discarded, or do you have but one entry for the last line that has run before the call was abandoned? And unless you are using separate lines for the huntgroup and not the primary line, you won't be able to differentiate between a lost call that ran on one phone only, and a lost call that rang on multiple phones.

The kind of statistics you are looking for are common in a call center scenario.. if you go ipcc express, you'll get that info for free (after the price for the software and server of course).

Stephan,

I am looking for a good explaination of the difference between a CallManager 4.1(3) Line group and Hunt Group. Will you point me in the right direction?

T.J.

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Did you ever get an answer as I`m after the same thing

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: