Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC: minimize to system tray?

jon-lewis
Level 1
Level 1

CUPC 1.2.1.9897 on XP SP2 and CCM 6.0.1

Does anyone know if its possible to configure the client preferences within CUPC so that when minimized it appears as an icon in the system tray, rather than the current behaviour of minimizing to a button on the taskbar?

Thanks, Jonathan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mrmccann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is an often requested capability that is not available in the currently released product.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mrmccann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is an often requested capability that is not available in the currently released product.

This surprises me - this must be one of the "must have features" to compete with other more mature clients like Office Communicator and Lotus Sametime!

It's not very userfriendly to have the CUPC running as a standard application and that when you close the windows - the client is terminated.

Does anyone know why this has not been included since r.1.0 and when it will be available?

Just heard from the team that develops this product - this feature is targeted for a CUPC release that will be coming around Summer 2008.

I have found an alternative solution: try to download the file on my website.

this is adding another button to minimize to tray. good luck

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: