cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX Checking Time Differences

roxysbrian
Level 1
Level 1

I have steps setup in my scripts to send an email if a call was routed to voicemail or if a call was abandoned. Only issue is, is that no matter how long the call has been in the script I get the abandoned email. I have a step that checks the time and places it in Session_Start_Time when the call hits the Queue step and then checks the time again right before it sends the email and puts that in another variable, Session_End_Time. What I need to do is for the system to check the differences between the 2 times and if it's more than a set amount of seconds to send the abandoned email otherwise don't send the email.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

3 Replies 3

Brian,

Curious if you are using formula to compute the times right?

IF you can share your script and editor version may be we can look over and advise.

Thanks,

Baseer.

I have a Set function that checks the start time using T[now], Set Session_Start_Time = T[now], and another the checks for the time after the call hits the ContactExpection inside my Create eMail function. I can create the Session_End_Time = T[now] instead of doing it in the Create eMail function so that it can be global to the script and let the email pull the end time that way.

I'm using editor 4.0(4.029) and attached is my script.

Thanks

Brian

Forgot to add the attachment. :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: