cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity: When is a mailbox full?

planetmaker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi we did an upgrade to CM 4.2(3) at the weekend and chnaged the scripts on IPCC express in order to test leaving a messgage during "working hours" it was chnaged back but since then we cannot leave a message. I've found out that 32 messages have been left and think that they may have been left when we chnaged the script. I am waiting for our service desk staff to clear the messages but can anyone confirm the max number of messages that can be left on a mailbox or is it length of recorded time?

2 Replies 2

jbouwkamp
Level 3
Level 3

You didn't mention your version of Unity or what version of Exchange it uses. It is your Exchange settings that limit mailbox size just as it would for e-mail. See the following document for reference:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_white_paper09186a00800faf0f.shtml

I expected a simple answer, as it was, once the messages had cleared then the mailbox took messges again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: