Views
Helpful
Replies

SSH on 3620 Help

rbarber21
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are implementing SSH onto a client site most devices are capable of ssh version 2 and are working but we have 2 old remote Access Routers (3620) running c3620-ik9o3s7-mz.123-22a.bin which only supports version 1.

Can anyone confirm how to get this working and how my SSH client on my PC should be configure to SSH1

5 Replies 5

Danilo Dy
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Yes, I think 3620 IOS's supports only SSH V1 not V2. You can check this with Feature Navigator tool.

Most ssh client auto-detect the version running in the target host. What is your SSH client vendor/version?

Regards,

Dandy

Putty.exe

release 0.58

I don't seem to be able to get SSH working on the 3620's

Robert

Have you generated the RSA keys on the 3620s?

What output do you get to the show ip ssh command on the 3620s?

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi Rick

I've just fixed the problem it was an access list inbound on my ethernet interface that only allowed telnet all works a treat now

Cheers

Robert

Thank you for posting to the thread indicating that you have resolved the problem. It makes the forum more useful when people can read about a problem and can read the solution that resolved the problem.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: