Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU-CCM

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

I have this problem:

I have configured the Cisco IP thelephony 7940 and 7970 with video capacity in the Call Manager version 4.1(2). When I call from the 7940 telephone to 7970 one, the Video in the monitor appears, and this operate succesfull, But when star meet me conference o ad-hoc conference, the video no appears. I have a CCM version 4.1.2, and the MCU is 3511MCU E, which have is registered in the Call Manager. What could be wrong?. I have created the REsource group, resource group list and finally I have specified than thr telphone use this media Resource.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

wojtek
Level 1
Level 1

Check if your phone for conference are using Video Conference bridge or Audio Conference Bridge? Best way to check this is using Real-Time Monitoring Tool or MS Performance Monitor. Or just remove from MRGL used by your phones MRG which contains Audio Conference Bridge. This way your phone for conference will use ony MCU.

To work this configuration properly you have to create two MRG, one containing audio CFB, the second Video CFB, and in MRGL put MRG with Video CFG higher that MRG containing Audio CFB.

Regards

Wojtek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: