cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation pattern on CallManager 3.3(5)

davidoates
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to change an internal numbers caller ID so an outside phone can see the full 10 digits. I am translating the 4 digit number coming in on the DID to a different internal number, but want to convert it outbound to the full 10 digit number. Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks,

Dave

2 Replies 2

bgibson
Level 1
Level 1

It's been a while since I used 3.3 but it probably works the same way as the later versions.

If it is just one number just change the outbound mask in the route pattern.

If it is multiple numbers then set up the route pattern to XXX. Also set up a specific translation pattern in which your translation pattern matches your outbound dial pattern(I.E. 9XXXXXXXXX), called number has 9XXXXXXXXXX), but calling pattern has the new number you want. Make sure to use the proper partition and CSS.

AJAZ NAWAZ
Level 5
Level 5

Remember that TP will be overridden by any manipulation at the RL level. Since I have not used 3X can you let us know what the settings are on the RL screen for this particular pattern?

ICRC - the manipulation can also happen at the DN level in which case that will take the lowest precedence. You might end up getting this to work with DN and RL changes if you don't want to affect other phones apart from one of them.

hth

Ajaz