Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Voip Router to Linksys Voip Router Call

ufuk-guler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have Cisco 1760 voip router with two fxs ports. And have Linksys WAG54GP2-E2 voip router. I make peer-to-peer call. Linksys router can call to cisco but cisco can not call linksys. Does anybody know how i resolve this problem. Thank for help.

Ufuk Guler

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You are right, I had totally oversight that you was missing that command under DP!

Good that you've found about it eventually.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How DP on the 1760 is configured, and what do you see from "term mon" and "debug ccsip message" ?

Here is DP,

dial-peer voice 200 voip

description *****CISCO TO LINKSYS*****

destination-pattern 200

voice-class codec 1

session target ipv4:81.x.x.x

dtmf-relay cisco-rtp

no vad

When i test with csim start 200 command i take this messages

csim: called number = 200, loop count = 1 ping count = 0

csim err csimDisconnected recvd DISC cid(507)

csim info: cid(507), state(0), cause(38)

csim: loop = 1, failed = 1

csim: call attempted = 1, setup failed = 1, tone failed = 0

cause 38 is network out of order. Please collect the above mentioned debug to find why.

Hi,

I have checked some debug messages which are debug cch323 all. I saw that peer to peer calls like H.323 calls. And linksys accepts only SIP calls. Because of that Cisco's calls unrecognized with Linksys. Then I wrote "session protocol sipv2" command in the dial-peer. And finally, cisco calls started successfull1y to linksys.

I would like to thank you for your help.

Have a nice days...

You are right, I had totally oversight that you was missing that command under DP!

Good that you've found about it eventually.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: