cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trace logs for CM5 H323 Gateway

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have an issue with Meeting Place. Seems that we can dial to from any internal phone, but Meeting place can not dial to any internal or external number on CM. Im trying to figure out how to use the Trace Logs to watch the H323 gateway (meeting place) try to hit CM, but cant seem to get it to work.

Is there some kind of guide that shows how to setup trace logs for gateways only? I logged into RTMT, did Trace, real time, selected CallManager Service, selected Logs and let it rip, but did see what I was looking for. It is possible the MP is not even trying to connect to CM, but it was working on CM4 before the move.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

To import Global routes in VRF you can use the IPV4 prefix import into VRF. You should be careful importing into the VRF from the global table as we dont want two routes for the same destination. Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a00803b8db9.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: