Hi, I have a Cisco 837 running fine in VPN mode (see attached config) and today I upgraded it to an 877 (se attached config) but I quickly took it off.
The VPN (on the 877) establishes and all the users can ping the servers at the other side of the VPN and ping their DNS names. I could open the Intranet page, but could connect to the Exchange email server via Outlook or other servers like Citrix, but I could ping them by IP and name. I quickly put the Cisco 837 and all was fine again. What I did notice in the event logs of the users Windows XP was they they could contact the Domain, again I could ping the domain controllers and domain name.
Can you see anything in the 877 config that might cause an issue. I have put the <<word>> symbols against the lines that differ.
Hope you can see the problem.